The latest travel information
We are restarting many of our bus routes and increasing the frequency of journeys from Sunday 14 June. Click here to see details and download the new timetables.
Here's a summary of the buses that we're running until Saturday 13 June:
We want to reassure you that we continue to follow the very latest advice from the Government and have put in place comprehensive measures to protect both our customers and staff.
What are Uno doing?
- We’ve got a rigorous cleaning routine in place for all our bus fleet, focussing in particular on hand poles, stop buttons and the driver’s cab area
- We’ve increased cleaning in and around our depots to minimise the risk to our staff and visitors
- Our staff pool cars are also being thoroughly cleaned each day
- Our drivers have been issued with disposable gloves, face masks and shields, anti-bacterial gel and we've fitted temporary screens on the driver's cab door
- We're not giving change on our buses for those paying with cash - please try to have the right money, show the driver when you get on then slide it into the box
- The front seats, immediately behind the driver, have been cordoned off - please don't sit here
- Our buses have a reduced temporary capacity that takes into account social distancing onboard - there's a sticker by the door that shows what this is. If the bus is full, you'll have to wait for the next one
Are there any extra measures I should take when I travel?
- Wash your hands before & after travelling, or use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water isn’t available
- Use a tissue if you cough or sneeze, and throw it away immediately
- Consider whether you can pay for your ticket with a contactless card or device, or use our M-tickets app, instead of paying with cash. The limit for contactless payments is now £45 - and there's no minimum spend
- Travel off-peak if you can
- Stay 2m away from others when you travel - sit in alternate rows whenever possible, and please don't use the seats directly behind the driver
- Try to keep a 2m distance between you and other passengers waiting at the bus stop, and please wait for others to get off the bus before you get on
- Consider wearing a face mask or covering