The latest travel information
We want to reassure you that we continue to follow the very latest advice from the Government and have put in place comprehensive measures to protect both our customers and staff.
What are Uno doing?
- We’ve got a rigorous cleaning routine in place for all our bus fleet, focussing in particular on hand poles, stop buttons and the driver’s cab area
- We’ve increased cleaning in and around our depots to keep our staff and visitors safe
- Our staff pool cars and vans are also being thoroughly cleaned each day
- Our drivers have been issued with disposable gloves, face masks and shields, anti-bacterial gel and wipes and we've fitted temporary screens on the driver's cab door
Are there any extra measures I should take when I travel?
- Wash your hands before & after travelling, or use hand sanitiser if soap and water isn’t available
- Consider whether you can pay for your ticket with a contactless card or device, or use our M-tickets app, instead of paying with cash. The limit for contactless payments is now £100 - and there's no minimum spend
- Try to keep a safe distance between you and other passengers waiting at the bus stop, and please wait for others to get off the bus before you get on
- Consider wearing a face mask or covering while on the bus - click here to find out more